Friday, December 10, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Todays Mama and Gamestop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I am sharing this meme with you.



1. What is your holiday wish for your family?

I am hoping for a peaceful Christmas where there is no fighting and lots of happy children.



2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?

We make some yummy breakfast the night before and pop it in the oven first thing. Then it cooks while we open presents from Santa. We eat, then open the rest of our presents. Not too exciting, but we like it!



3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?

I Would ask Santa to paint my kitchen cabinets so I won't have to do it. Oh, and to maybe landscape my front yard. :)



4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?

We read a different Christmas story every night from a book our Primary gave us years ago. And the kids LOVE decorating.



5. What games did you play with your family growing up?

Growing up we played handball on the garage door, and Intellivision. Pitfall, to be specific. Yes, I am old.



6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?

We always had a program on Christmas Eve where we sang and read Christmas stories and read from Luke 2. We do a similar program now, but for some reason my kids won't sing.



7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?

I would say Utah. But I would want to throw some skiing in there. We miss the snow (but just a very little.)



8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Just Dance 2, Just Dance for Kids, and Michael Jackson the experience. (That's for me, not the kids.)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, that's a pretty fantastic giveaway! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and that's super awesome about your new comforter.... yeah.