Monday, October 05, 2009

Who needs a dog?

Yesterday I heard Brandon telling Alexa, "If you think you can, you can do ANYTHING! Just try." So I peeked around the corner to see this. And Brandon was then saying., "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Can I tell you how little this doggy door is? It's about 6 inches by 12 inches. I think it looks way bigger in this picture than it really is. And in case you ar wondering, Alexa wouldn't even try. :)
Also, we saw Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs on Saturday. I posted this pic because I got yelled at for taking the picture during the previews. WHATEVER! Like anyone cares during the previews. Stupid teen workers. :) "Mam, there are no flash photography pictures allowed during our films." Have any of you gotten in trouble or yelled at in a public place? My kids thought it was funny!


4 comments:

damagsmonkey said...

Haha! I can't believe he made it thru the door!

Lytles said...

Very funny picture! It's amazing what kids come up with! I'm glad you got a good picture in the theatre before you got into trouble! Some people take their job a little too seriously! Great flick; my kids loved it!

Teri said...

You're right!! They do look a lot alike! The pic of your daughter in the high chair especially looks like my granddaughter. Spooky! How old is your little girl? Dahlia was 14 months old in that photo. She's now 19 months old. And, she just gained a baby brother 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am in grandma (Mimi) heaven.
Blessings,
Teri

Casey said...

So cute! I love when people get angry at the movies too if you talk during the concessions commericals. Too funny:} Wasn't that such a cute show?