Monday, June 02, 2008

3 Things I wish I had with my other 2 kids...

I was thinking just this morning about how different things are with this baby than with the other two. Of course, we have aren't poor and in school, so she is a bit more spoiled. I can afford to buy nicer things. But, I also know more. And have more resources to find out what is great!

So, here are my top 3 FAVORITE things I didn't have with the other two.


First is the Mustela baby care line. This stuff is awesome! This foam pump shampoo totally prevents cradle cap. I've never had a kid without peeling scalp!


Next is the peanut shell. I love this sling. I never thought I would be a sling mom, those other kind intimidated me! But this is easy and I love it!


Lastly, I don't have a picture of it, but it is this baby bean bag I was given. It is washable (yay!) and is supposed to be a SIDS preventor. This is so comfy, I swear it contributes to Alexa sleeping so well. I love it.

If you guys have any faves you think I should try out, let me know! I'm looking for something to stop stuffy noses for sure!

1 comment:

shayla said...

Whitney....two of your favs are also mine--that peanut shell is HEAVEN! I have loved it for Vivie. And I have that same baby bean bag--someone gave it to me when I had Monson 8 years ago (while living in AZ). The lady that makes those seriously needs to market it beyond Arizona!!! And I can't part with it---she even used it in the NICU to help support her tiny and delicate skeletal system. I also love Dr. Brown's bottles--really helps with unwanted tummy gas! And of course, all my bling bling (see my post) and the headbands made out of nylons that don't mar my Vivie's head with headband marks...and my BOB revolution stroller. Try 'little noses' for the nose thing. Or just ocean spray a dozen times a day. That was a long comment...sorry-I have a lot to say when it comes to babies:)