Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Packages!!!!



I haven't been posting a lot lately. We've been so busy, but not with anything in specific. And, to be truthful, things have been kind of depressing around here. They had lay-offs at Ryan's work, so he's been in a mood. Lukckily, he's okay, but a few good friends aren't. It really gives me a sad heart.

SOOOO, I thought I had better post something a little uplifting. It's definitely needed. Just in time, came a package from Grandma Joy!! I LOVE packages. Any kind is good (amazon or ebay included!), but ones from people who love you are even better!

The kids were absolutely thrilled. They received tons of goodies, including mini-pumpkins and gourds from their garden. That was the biggest hit. They have spent all night coloring on them.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a happier autumn...It's always been my favorite season!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I hope things stay OK for Ryan. We have been there (Steve lost his job when Lindsay was 2 months old and was 6 months before permanently employed again.)

Fall is my favorite season too. around here, it is hard to get in the spirit without blue jeans and sweaters and mud puddles!

Amy said...

How fun! My favorite thing growing up was packages from my Grandma! Since both Grandma live so close (for now anyway), my kids will never experience that joy :(

Unknown said...

its times like these when you are really counting your blessings when you get a package from some who loves you and ryan still has a job. Those are truely blessings!