Friday, October 03, 2008

Flashback Friday


Oh, I am loving this flashback Friday month already.
This is like the only halloween we had costumes. Usually my mom let us fend for ourselves. My dad was a junior high teacher and would often bring home confiscated items. For like 3 years in a row my sister and I would wear roach clips in our hair. They had feathers on them and we thought we were Indians.

What I love about this picture is my sister's "prncess" costume. Remember how cheesy the bought costumes back then were? Man! That is bad!
Joe's mustache is classic, too.

And BY THE WAY, I think I would love some wallpaper like that in my house!!!!!!!

I can't wait to show more cotumes next week....

7 comments:

PrettyPenny said...

Whit, I just found your blog. Are you still close by? Your baby is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to hear from you. Email me at mrjoy@cox.net. You can see us at prettypenny.blogspot.com. I have finally started the blog thing! Jenn (Bolander) Joy

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

that is some seriously funny outfits! thanks for our talk to the other night! love ya]

Meredith said...

Oh, you have inspired me! I might have to make my own flashback friday moments! We never had those cheesy plastic costumes. My mom wouldn't hear of it. :) But my husband says he was the same grocery store plastic Darth Vader for several years in a row!

Amy said...

Lovin' the flashbacks!! Keep them coming!

brittanyc said...

Well, that gave me a smile! Oh, the plastic costumes...so glad those are no longer available! I love your brothers mustache. Cute family!
Britt

JACK's house said...

Ok I want some of that wallpaper ;)

shayla said...

dorthy? At least Megan looks happy to be there.