Friday, August 22, 2008

Brandons words of wisdom - or just words


Last night Brandon woke up calling my name. If you read my previous post, you would know I was already awake. :) He had a nightmare. So I went to him and hugged him tight. Then I told him to go back to sleep.
Brandon - "Mom, can you say a prayer for me?"
Mom - "Sure, bud." says a prayer
Brandon - "Thanks, mom. You know, it's very important to say your prayers. And when you do you won't have nightmares anymore. Because Heavenly Father ALWAYS answers your prayers."
What a sweetie.

This morning at 10:00
Brandon - "Mom, I'm STARVING. Can I have 17 eggs?"
Mom - "Sure, but it's only been 1 1/2 hours since breakfast. Are you sure you want 17?"
Brandon - "YES!!!"
Mom is making ONE scrambled egg.
Brandon - "Is that 17?"
Mom - "Yes. But if 17 isn't enough, I can always make you more when you finish these."
Brandon - "Good, because I have been known to eat 99 eggs, you know." As he is opening up a package of Ritz crackers.

4 comments:

JACK's house said...

Holy crap that is so funny...what they won't come up with :)

Kae said...

I have really needed a laugh and I have found it with Brandon. 99 eggs, now that is impressive.

Amy said...

That's great! He's such a cutie, we need to get these kids together soon! How's he liking kindergarten?

Meredith said...

LOVE that you documented that story. He will never live it down! How cute!