Monday, December 15, 2008

One more...

I finished Alexa's stocking this morning. It is definitely one of my favorites!


(It's supposed to be a sleigh if you can't tell)

When the kids and I were looking for stocking ideas, we checked out a few sites. Family Fun, Martha Stewart and PBK, to name a few. Ainsley designed hers on her own. Brandon's was a copy from PBK and same with Alexa's. I bought the felt from JoAnn's for $2.99 a yard! What a steal! These cost almost nothing to make and were really fun. We'll see if I get Ryan's and mine done...

1 comment:

JACK's house said...

I made some for anissa and justin but they would not hold up to the apple and orange that santa brought...so that idea went out the window and became 'just for show'. So the fact that they are for use completely impresses me! (because mine fell apart.) Bravo Whitney!