Monday, December 08, 2008
Tonight for family home evening we went to see the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple. For some unknown reason, this is the first year we have done this!! It was an awesome experience. Not only were they absolutely beautiful, but it was warm! Brandon was freezing and took my sweatshirt, and I enjoyed walking around in a short sleeved shirt the rest of the visit.
1. Bringing Z with us. She's such a fun girl.
2. The lit up camels. So cool!
3. The candles floating on the fountain.
4. The "creativity" display. We had to explain it's actually a nativity. They were from all over the world.
5. Listening to the high school choir sing.
6. All the palm trees covered in lights.
7. Donuts after!
We had a great night and I am sure this will become a family tradition!