Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saving $$$

Since this is my journalling effort, I HAVE to share my great savings for the week. (I am the queen of deals.)
For UNDER $25, today I bought:
4 boxes of wheat thins
2 gallons milk
10 (yes 10) bottles of Kraft Salad Dressing
8 (yes 8) blocks of Kraft cheese
2 bags of Tostitos
3 boxes of Capri Suns
3 bags of Dole Salad Kits
1 bag of Dum Dums (bribery for Primary tomorrow!)

That is so great, I had to share. Maybe not the healthiest shopping trip in the world, but think food storage, right? I am such a nerd, I am aware. But it was priceless to see Ryan's face when he had to carry in everything. All men think it's great when their wives save money, no matter how much they make!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Good job lady! My friend went to Fry's with four of her kids and gave each a wad of cash to load up on Capri Suns! I got a few...

JACK's house said...

I wish i could even come close--say maybe princess. But yet it is not meant to be :(

SCRAPPNMOM said...

I don't know how you people do it. I just don't have the brains. I went shopping with my sister-in-law a while back and after all the coupons, the checker told her that the store owed her money. How does that happen? That is great Whitney. If you have any tips or sites that can help me, let me know!