Thursday, March 03, 2011

Grandma Joy's birthday party for Ainsley

Ainsley had been praying for an actual snowstorm ON her birthday and she got it! I peeked outside bright and early on Saturday and saw about 10 inches. I woke up Ryan. "Honey, I think you should get up and plow the driveway for your dad." He mumbled, "plow or shovel?" "PLOW! I's horrible." He grumbled and rolled out of bed. There was a LOT of snow!
After the driveway was cleared, Ryan's Grandma Joy invited us over for a birthday party breakfast for Ainsley. She is so thoughtful that way.
Katie taught the kids how to build a snowman. They seriously didn't know!




The saddest family picture ever.

1 comment:

JACK's house said...

You make me laugh! (I do have to say that I'm glad I made it out friday night...might not have gotten home otherwise ;)