Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mister B!


Yesterday was Brandon's birthday! It was so fun, more pics to follow! I love Brandon SO much. He is full of smiles and love. Here is his 6 year old interview:
Do you have any nicknames? Buster Baxter and Mister B
What is your favorite thing to do? Build Lego stuff with my dad and that's all.
Where is your favorite place to go? Sonic
What is your favorite food? Little Ceaser's Pizza
Do you have a girlfriend? NO! (Emphatically!)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Just a regular worker dad like mine.

4 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

JACK's house said...

I love that you do an interview and ask them questions! :) Happy Birthday Brandon.........

Amy said...

love the interview!! Regular worker dad--that's fantastic! I hope Brandon had a great birthday...I'm sure Halle will want to 'make' him a card :)

shayla said...

Love your little kid-interviews for birthdays..it really captures who they are at that age! I need to copy.. and I LOVE Brandon's responses...especially what he wants to be when he grows up. Those working dads are the greatest!!!