Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 6


Wednesday was the day we planned on staying up the canyon the entire day. It began by buying all day passes for the Alpine slide, the bungee tramp, the tram and the rock wall climbing. Of course the favorite was the Alpine Slide. I became a freak about heights during this vacation. Going up to the top of the mountain on the tram made me SOOOO nervous! I kept reminding the kids not to get close to the edge. Ainsley started saying "mom's a scardy cat" instead of "cheese" everytime we took a picture. That lasted the entire vacation.

Later in the day, we had a few friends come visit. Cassie and Tiffany (Roberts, now Lytle and McDaniel) and their kids came up, along with Teri (Haith) and Jim Potter with their family. It was a total of 20 people!
I'm so sad I didn't get any pics of Tiff! She, Cassie and I all had babies within a month of each other (Catelyn, Claire, and Alexa), but her baby slept the entire time! Lucky girl!




Here is the sad part of the day. This was the night Alexa came down with the flu. She barfed all night long and was so dehydrated. I felt SOOO bad for her. The rest of the trip just wasn't the same after this point.

No comments: