Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alexa's Minnie Birthday Party

Alexa's birthday is on Saturday and she is so excited!  We won (big surprise) a birthday party pack of printables from MooMoo's and Tutu's and decided on a Minnie Mouse Party!  We invited a couple of friends over and had a great time!

Amy brought over their bounce house which was a HIT!

The girls hanging out

mmmm cupcakes.  
Do you love the Zebra decor?  Remember a few weeks ago when I won the CJane motherload?  One of the gifts were these totally awesome zebra striped satin sheets.  The pillowcases made a great table runner!  :)

If you are wondering, yes that is Alexa with unbrushed hair.  And yes, it was her party.  Don't judge me.  :)  It wasn't worth the fight.

We had a fun easter egg hunt


I made all the girls these super cute capes to wear with their initials

They were reversible

And I made these cute Minnie hair clips
I found the idea for these clips at Funky Polka Dot Giraffe and was actually planning on buying them, but her shop was closed so I made them myself.  Not too bad.  :)  By the way, she has the cutest hair clips I have EVER seen.

Here is her banner and another cape
We had a GREAT time and a fun party!

5 comments:

JACK's house said...

You never cease my friend...always up to doing it yourself! (wish we lived closer!)

Lytles said...

Sooo cute! I loved the banner, capes and I especially loved the cupcakes! Next time I do a party I need to check with you for ideas.

Kat M said...

SOOO CUTE!!! No wonder you couldn't come run. You only had a few things to do :p
What a fun bday party!
(oh and I totally understand the unbrushed hair!)

Amy said...

Everything was so cute! You did a fantastic job!

Emilee said...

Oh My Gosh! What a great party! I did a Mickey and Minnie theme for my daughter last year but you have so many great ideas I never thought of!
Love the clips!