Friday, November 19, 2010

Deathly Hallows


Me and a couple of girls named Hermione got to attend an early showing of Harry Potter 7 yesterday afternoon. It was SO fun! We loved the movie. The girls left absolutely grinning from ear to ear. They received so many compliments on their attire and were in heaven the whole time.
I had mixed feelings about seeing this movie with a couple of nine year olds, but no worries. It was not inappropriate at all. Seriously, whomever came up with the nudey shots ideas left me feeling disappointed! :) There were none! It was definitely a little too intense for Brandon to go see, but I was glad I chose to bring Ainsley and Haley. They had a ball and WE LOVED THE MOVIE! Can't wait for the next one.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What a fun and special date!! No nudity and you were disappointed - you are too funny! Lindsay and her mother have zero interest in Harry Potter - are we the only ones? I am pretty sure we are missing out on something...

Lytles said...

I love how the girls dressed up! Very cute. I'm glad you had a fun time!