Friday, July 16, 2010

A shot of my life...

This is my life in a storage unit. Blah. I have had so many things to post about lately, but this has been keeping me busy.

We moved out of our house and into a storage unit. Our renters are moving in this weekend, but we are STILL having problems closing on the new house. Some crazy idiot at Chase messed up a second on the house with the previuos owners and we can't close until there is a clear title. Ooops. They didn't notice that small problem until closing day. June 16th. Still waiting!

So we moved into grandmas house for now. We are lucky to have it, but it is so hard not having drawers and space and your own stuff. And kids running around driving you crazy with no friends or neighbors nearby. And Ryan is at Scout Camp.

I think I am going to go crazy.

3 comments:

JACK's house said...

Oh Whitney do I ever feel your pain. Closing on a house STINKS!@!!!!!@@#$#@q%$@$ We were homeless for 3 weeks (I consider homeless no place that is 'mine') But we made it through. and you can too. I hope and pray that things can work out QUICKLY and you can get into your new home and get settled so things can start calming down. Give me a call when things get calm....we can comiserate. :)

Lytles said...

Yikes! Life can get crazy when you're moving! Good luck with everything!

Melissa said...

Hang in there. Come play next Friday!