Monday, November 23, 2009

Decorating the Tree - Without me!







I am involved in a Chirstmas Choir this year. So while I was off practicing the Hallelujah Chorus and other tricky Handel pieces, the family put up the Christmas tree.


Alexa dragged the stool in from the kitchen with more perserverance the the other two kids put together. And we know how headstrong they are!
And I wanted to give my appreciation to Ryan for actually photographing the moments - without being asked! Wow is all I can say. He is the bomb!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I would be really sad if they did that w/o me... but I'm so impressed with Ryan! For not only setting up the tree but definitely for taking pics!! I don't think we'd even have a tree if it was up to Mike! LOL

TamaraLove said...

How adorable! Alexa is getting to be a 'kid'! (: Good job at taking pics RYAN!! We are planning on pulling out the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. Down with Krystin's birthday decorations and Up with Jesus' decorations! (:

Lytles said...

That would be nice to have the tree decorated! Lucky you!